Do you an announcement to make and want to share with all of your followers? Make your announcement extra special with this DIY Special Announcement Photo Prop!
- Large Ruler or straight edge Tape Measure
- White foam core board (I used 20”x30”)
- Glue stick
- Straight edge paper cuter (optional_
- Utility knife (to cut out picture frame opening)-
- IG icon printouts (you create your own like I did using Canva software, hand draw the icons on the poster board if you are super confident or you can order a kit super easy from sites like Etsy or this $15)
Step 1: Cut out IG printed icons and set aside.
Step 2: Use a pencil, straight edge & tape measure/ruler to draw out the cutout for the picture frame (I left a 5” top border, 2” side borders, and 9” bottom border) for the icons.
Step 3: Use a glue stick to glue down printed icons or follow the directions if you order a pre-made kit.
Step 4: Use the Utility knife to cut out the Picture frame opening on your special announcement photo prop (be cautious of the surface you are cutting on so that the blade doesn’t go through and cut the surface below).
Step 5: Print out your “exciting or breaking news” and glue on!
Have an epic photoshoot with your DIY Special Announcement Photo Prop and then share on your Instagram!
About the Creator!
Hi! I’m Jen, a 39-year-old native Floridian, new mommy, and lifestyle blogger! I am all about sharing real-life, honest experiences, as well as lots of design & home decor, sprinkled with my favorite family and baby finds.