We teamed up with some of our favorite babes to throw and Epic Ghoul Gang Halloween Party!
Having the perfect table is essential for throwing an epic party! Here’s where we got everything for ours!
1. Plates, napkins, cups: @ellieandpiperco
2. Girls witch heads on sticks: Printable by @karlibellmeier. I printed them, cut them out, painted sticks, and glued them on.
3. Magic Potion Drink Stirrers: @modernbirchco
4. Little witch hats: @littleblueolive ; Glitter spiders: I bought black spiders and painted and glittered them myself!
5. Centerpiece: I created the centerpiece myself using a plastic cauldron from the party story and my own flower arrangement with a mix of fresh and fake flowers! Pro-tip: create your arrangement in a vase and put the vase inside of the cauldron, the flowers will stand better!
Adding unique decor to your space brings any party to life!
2. Witch’s Cauldron: I bought the plastic cauldron and dry ice from the party store!
3. Disco Balls: I bought plastic disco balls from the party store and spray painted with a layer of glossy spray paint and a topcoat of glossy clear spray paint!
4. Balloon Garlands: @party_ambiance
5. Floating Witch Hats: Amazon, I tied the tip with fishing wire and attached them to the ceiling!
You can’t have a party without cake! Ours is from @tiers_cakesandcreations!
Finally, to make your Ghoul Gang Halloween Party extra epic be sure to dress your babes in matching outfits!
2. Sweatshirts: @thewishingelephant
Now you’re ready to throw your own Epic Ghoul Gang Halloween Party!
About the Creator!
Hi, I’m Ashley! I am a mom to two sweet girls, Ever 6 and Story 2. I love all things holiday and party related. Any excuse to throw a party! 😂 I love celebrating the little things and making magical memories with my family. Follow us along @ashwisdom.